Donations of money, goods and services are always welcome and very appreciated.

Monetary – Monetary gifts can be made as one-time or recurring donations.

Pledges: Pledging a contribution by installment is an excellent means of sustaining support. You can specify the length of the pledge period, the frequency of payment and the method of payment and you may cancel at any time.

Tribute Gifts: Celebrate birthdays or anniversaries with tribute gifts, or honor the life of a loved one with a memorial gift. And please consider remembering Samuel’s House in your will.

Monetary donations can either be mailed to Samuel’s House, Inc. , 1614 Truesdell Court, Key West, FL 33040, or submitted online through Paypal with a VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express credit card.

In-Kind: In-kind donations of either goods or services are always tremendously appreciated. Please call 305-296-0240 if you wish to make an in-kind donation to Samuel’s House.

Planned Giving: With a planned gift to Samuel’s House, you can combine your desire to give to charity with your overall financial, tax, and estate planing goals. You will help us in our mission of serving homeless women, women with children, men with children and intact families now and for years to come.

Securities: Contributing appreciated stocks and other assets can be of benefit to you at tax time.

Employer Matching: Some companies encourage philanthropy by matching their employees’ donations.  Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some even double or triple the amount of your gift.  Please check with your employer about matching gift guidelines.

Please tell us in the subject line of form what you are interested in donating (such as money, time, furniture, etc). We will get in touch with you within 72 hours of email receipt to discuss your donation. Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Phone Number (required)

Subject (required)

Your Message

Samuel’s House, Inc., a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, supports its programs through local, state and federal grants, foundations, and corporate and private donations.  A copy of the official registration #CH11417 may be obtained from the Florida Division of Consumer Services by calling call-free (800-435-7352) within the state.  Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.